COVID-19 - UK Flower Deliveries Not Affected
Update (4th January 2021): We would like to reassure our customers that as a distant seller we are not impacted by the announced closures and our deliveries are running as normal. There might be some delays with flower deliveries and your patience is much appreciated. Should the situation change we will update you accordingly on this page and our social media channels.
As our valued customers, you trust us to convey personal sentiments to your loved ones and share messages of love and support in these difficult times. As we come to terms with the health crisis we're facing, these values are more important to us than ever.
Today, when personal contact and isolation have become the new norm, we would like to offer our reassurance that we have taken steps to ensure that you can be confident in reaching out to your loved ones in these unprecedented times.
- Our entire team is working tirelessly to ensure a smooth and safe service
- We are monitoring closely the new regulations and policies set by the government and WHO and will notify you immediately if they will have any impact on our service
- The health and safety of our customers is our top priority and we are ensuring that our suppliers and delivery partners comply with the recommended health measures
If you need more information about virus or safety measures, please check the NHS website or the COVID-19 mutual aid website. If you wish to donate money to help fight the virus, please visit this website. Lastly, we would like to express our gratitude to you, as our customer, for your loyalty and understanding in these challenging times. It is the love and support we are showing each other that will help us get through these uncertain times.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to everyone impacted by the virus, especially those sick or in hospitals.
Important UK Delivery Information
Due to the health and safety guidance provided by the government and WHO, we are currently implementing these delivery measures:
- We are introducing contactless deliveries - all of our delivery boxes will now be left in safe place instead of being handed over directly to the recipient. Couriers will ring the door bell and leave the package in front of the door or other secure place at the property.
- The safe location will be indicated in the notification left behind by the courier.
- If you happen to be at home when flowers are delivered, please ensure you keep safe distance when communicating with the courier.
- If you have any trouble locating the delivered flowers, please reach out to our customer services team who will investigate this for you further.
International Delivery Information
Due to the COVID-19 situation in rest of the world, our delivery partners have also been impacted and until further notice we are only able to fulfill orders in United States, Canada and Australia (in addition to our normal service in the UK). Should you have an existing order with us for international delivery, please contact our team who will be able to advise whether it will be still delivered on time.