Funeral Flower Arrangements with FREE Delivery
Sending funeral flowers is one of the things none of us are looking forward to doing. If you are wondering 'where to find a funeral florist near me', you can count on SerenataFlowers.com to help you express your deepest condolences and sympathy to the bereaved family. We have designed a range of funeral flower arrangement for coffins or to send to a funeral home. Even if you can't make it to the funeral in person, thanks to our online service you can send fresh flowers to the funeral home. Below we list the most common arrangements available as funeral tributes, to give you few ideas what to choose from.
Funeral Arrangement Types
- Special Tributes – special tributes are usually custom made floral arrangements, most frequently spelling out 'mum', 'dad' or favourite toys in case it's a funeral of a child. These can be also made as funeral flower letters, symbolising the name of the deceased.
- Wreath – one of the most common floral tributes, these funeral arrangements come in various sizes and colours.
- Basket – basket arrangements are usually smaller tributes that are often brought to the funeral by smaller children or sent by distant family members.
- Tied sheaf – one of the most affordable and popular funeral arrangements, funeral sheaves can be made in various sizes as open ended or double ended.
- Cushion – funeral cushions are supposed to reflect on the fact that the deceased is now resting in peace.
- Casket Spray – casket sprays are arrangements normally purchased by the closes family of the deceased and are covering most of the coffin top.
- Cross – cross is a popular arrangement particularly for religious funeral ceremonies.
- Posy – posies similar to baskets are smaller arrangements that can be send or brought to the funeral by distant family or smaller children.
- Heart – personal tribute in form of heart is another popular arrangement that can be made in various sizes and colours.
If you are looking for cheap funeral flowers, you will notice that our funeral flower arrangements cater for any budget. To order your flowers, choose a preferred arrangement and delivery date. Please note that we recommend sending flowers arrangements for funeral one day earlier to make sure the flowers arrive in time for ceremony. Add your details and fill in details of the funeral home and name of the deceased. Once we have all your details, our in-house florists will create your chosen funeral flower arrangement and our trusted courier service will deliver it anywhere in the UK.
Whether you are looking for funeral flower arrangements for mum, dad, nan or grandad, you will find a fitting funeral tribute on our website. In addition to funeral arrangements, you can also choose from a small range of funeral cards to add your sympathy message. Not sure what to write? Our blog offers plenty of inspiration. SerenataFlowers.com is here for you in the most difficult and sad times, offering help delivering your sentiments across the UK.