Funeral Flower Arrangements with FREE Delivery
Sending funeral flowers is one of the things none of us are looking forward to doing. If you are wondering 'where to find a funeral florist near me', you can count on SerenataFlowers.com to help you express your deepest condolences and sympathy. We have designed a range of funeral flower arrangement for coffins or to send to a funeral home. Even if you can't make it to the funeral in person, thanks to our online service you can send fresh flowers to the funeral home. Below we list the most common funeral flower arrangements available as funeral tributes, to give you few ideas what to choose from.
Flower Arrangements for Funerals:
- Funeral Wreath – one of the most common floral tributes, these funeral arrangements come in various sizes and colours.
- Funeral Basket – basket arrangements are usually smaller tributes that are often brought to the funeral by smaller children or sent by distant family members.
- Tied sheaf – one of the most affordable and popular funeral arrangements, funeral sheaves can be made in various sizes as open ended or double ended.
- Funeral Cushion – funeral cushions are supposed to reflect on the fact that the deceased is now resting in peace.
- Coffin or Casket Spray – casket sprays are arrangements normally purchased by the closes family of the deceased and are covering most of the coffin top.
- Funeral Cross – cross is a popular arrangement particularly for religious funeral ceremonies.
- Funeral Posy – posies similar to baskets are smaller arrangements that can be send or brought to the funeral by distant family or smaller children.
- Special Tributes – special tributes are usually custom made floral arrangements, most frequently spelling out 'mum', 'dad' or favourite toys in case it's a funeral of a child. These can be also made as funeral flower letters, symbolising the name of the deceased.
- Funeral Heart – personal tribute in form of heart is another popular arrangement that can be made in various sizes and colours.
Booking Flower Delivery for Funeral
To order your flowers, choose a preferred flower arrangement and delivery date. Please note that we recommend sending flowers arrangements for funeral one day earlier to make sure the flowers arrive in time for ceremony. Add your details and fill in details of the funeral home and name of the deceased. Once we have all your details, our in-house florists will create your chosen wreath, posy, cushion, sheaves or other funeral arrangement and our trusted courier service will deliver it anywhere in the UK.
Whether you are looking for funeral flower arrangements for mum, dad, nan or grandad, you will find a fitting funeral tribute on our website. Our flowers come securely packed in a cardboard box and are displayed by the funeral director on the day of the funeral. To express your sincere condolences choose from our range of sympathy or funeral cards. SerenataFlowers.com is here to help you fulfill your floral wishes even in the most difficult times.