Celebrate the Queen of your family on Mothering Sunday and treat her to one of our delicious Mother's Day Gifts filled with sweet treats and bubbly.
Mother's Day is on Sunday 26 March 2017
I love this company! This is the second order I've placed, first was Mothers Day and this one was for my sisters birthday.
Do not hesitate, just order!
This is a fabulous product and company.
Ordered mothers day present late one evening and it was delivered the following day as promised. Excellent service
the roses were a little brown round the edges but the bouquet was lovely and when the roses had opened out they looked a lot better
Very easy to order with up to date delivery information
Very easy to order
Stoke on Trent
Hamper was for a friends 80th Birthday she loved it thank you.
Did what they said they would, when they said they would. Can't fault it.
We don't know a better day in the year, than Mothers Day, to let your mum know how much she is doing for you and your family. Being a mum is one of the hardest jobs in the world, with long working hours, often with unpaid overtime and constant demands from all family member. At least that one time in the year, you mum should get a day of and be treated like a queen for a day. This year, Mothering Sunday falls on 26 March 2017, so plan ahead and prepare the perfect surprise. Need a little help? That's why we're here for! If there's one person that deserves a hamper packed full of luxury gifts, it's your mum. This Mother's Day show your mum just how much you love her with one of our Mothers Day Gifts. If you're like most of us, and leave your gift shopping for the very last minute, there is no need to be worried. At SerenataFlowers.com you can still order gifts on Saturday for delivery on Mothering Sunday. Your Mothers Day gifts will arrive on time, and no-one will be able to tell what a last minute decision it was. Worried about additional costs? Our UK delivery is included in the price of each Mothers Day hamper, and each one is filled with a range of gifts that will help your mum to chill out, relax, and spoil herself for once! It's time to prove to mum just how much you appreciate everything she's done for you! As long as you order before our cut off time on the day before Mother's Day, she'll be delighted to receive her very own Mothers Day hamper on the day itself. It's never too late to order a gift hamper for your mum, so take a look at our huge selection of hampers and choose a selection of gifts that any mother would love.
Every mum is different, so we don't have a one-size-fits-all Mothers Day hamper. Our customers can instead choose from a huge selection of hampers and helium balloons or gift sets guaranteed to put a smile any mum's face. Choosing perfect Mothers Day hampers means little though if poor old mum is left wondering. Wondering whether you'd remembered he special day at all. But don't worry, there's still time to order your hamper. Here are some ways you can make your mum's day so much special, with just few personal touches and small gifts to brighten her day
Pamper her all day: If your mum is constantly on her feet, what better than the gift of relaxation? Plan the day by sending her to a spa first thing in the morning, or if you're on a limited budget, send spa straight to her home. If you order for example our White Jasmine Relaxation Hamper, she will be able to dive into the smoothest chocolates, and enjoy luxury spa treats for a fraction of the price of a treatment in a spa. Finish her day by cooking her favourite meal at home, or take her out for dinner.
Bet on the classic gifts: Fresh flowers never go out of fashion, and especially so on Mother's Day. Luckily at SerenataFlowers.com you have a selection of a massive flower shop at your hands. Choose lilies, roses, carnations, mixed bouquets, hand-tied or something with an exotic twist like our new Mokara orchids. If you prefer something a bit more long lasting, Mother's Day plants are becoming very popular – they offer a lot more value for money and become a lasting reminder of the lovely day and gift you bought your mum.
Sweeten the day with chocolates: Chocolate is an overreaching theme in most of our Mothers Day hampers, and you can't blame us. We can't image celebrating a special day without having something sweet to toast to it.
Quality afternoon in good company: If your mum loves a traditional afternoon tea, our Time For Tea Trug is the Mother's Day hamper for her. Tea, biscuits, jam and chocolates. Delicious! What more could any mother ask for on a relaxing Sunday afternoon? Other than a visit from her nearest and dearest of course!
Your worst nightmare has just come to life ... its Mothers Day in couple of days and you forgot to get a present! You don't want your mum to think you've forgotten so it's time to get that thinking cap on and master some last minute gift ideas. It'll be your head on the block if you don't!
1. Never forget the card -Whether you get your mum a present or not you MUST get her a card. Spend some time picking a good one or even making your own and add your own little personal message inside. Mums love anything heartfelt and can proudly display all their cards on the day to feel really special. If you've left it to the last minute then there are plenty of shops, including local supermarkets, that'll be selling them or you can print your own using creative programmes on your PC or laptop.
2. Do it yourself -No matter how old you are, your mum will always appreciate something you have made yourself. Making a Mother's Day present is the most personal gift you could possibly give her and there are many options available that don't involve sticking dry pasta to sugar paper and colouring it with paint and glitter! For budding seamstresses and tailors, why not make a personalised cushion cover, patchwork quilt or knit her a scarf. These are all easy to make and you can personalise them easily with your mum's favourite colours, patterns and fabrics. A piece of jewellery is another good option although you might want to book a few classes to get the knack of it if you're new to the pastime. Finally, if all else fails then why not write her a poem or story? It's a great way to express yourself and if you have it professionally printed and illustrated then she can even get it framed and display it proudly for all to see.
3. Emergency vouchers - You can never go wrong with a voucher or a gift card as an emergency present – just make sure it's from a shop she actually likes to shop in! Choose a personalised card too so that she knows you've invested some thought into her gift. Alternatively, you could get a voucher for a spa weekend for the both of you as this is a fantastic way to spend some quality time together whilst also pampering your mum. There are plenty of these types of deals available online and you can print or send your mum the email confirmation to cut down on wrapping costs! For alternatives to spas or shopping, why not look for local deals on theatre trips, mini breaks or experiences. All mums have their own unique interests and if you can find an event or experience that matches up with this then you've got the makings of a great present. The event doesn't even need to take place on Mother's Day – booking in advance will give your mum time to prepare and something nice to look forward to!
4. Raid your local supermarket - To pick up a last minute gift on the sly, pop to your local supermarket and see what they have on offer. Choose between flowers, chocolates and other small gifts to find something for your mum that won't break the bank. If you want a better bunch of flowers than is available at your supermarket then remember that many online florists accept Mother's Day orders right up until the last minute. Double check the deadline online and pick something extra special. Many bouquets can be combined with other gifts such as teddy bears, jewellery, chocolate or even hampers if you want to go all out for your mum.
5. Breakfast in bed - We've all made our mums breakfast in bed for Mother's Day but you don't have to be a small child to pull this gift off. Reinvent the menu and go all about by preparing a mini feast of delicious treats like cereal, fruit, yoghurt, pancakes and maybe even a classic fry-up. Hand deliver it to her bedroom – be sure to let her sleep in first – and don't forget the cup of tea ... or the washing up! Why not take some of the work off your mum's hands for the day and let her simply relax. Tell your mum you will do the cleaning and tidying up and even cover all the cooking for the day to give her a break. You can even go one step further and redecorate a particular room for her. Whether you get the professionals in or pick up a paintbrush yourself is up to you but this could be a great way to put a smile on mum's face – especially if she's longed to update a particular part of the house for a while.
We left the sweetest to the very end. Almost each of our Mothers Day Hampers features a selection of chocolates, which ranges from a simple chocolate bar to a full 1 kg size selection of pralines, truffles and much more. We completed our selection of Mothers Day Chocolates with chocolate covered raisins, nuts, chocolate covered strawberries, meringues, fudge, tea biscuits and much more. All there's left to do is to add some finishing touches to your order. Select from a range of Mother's Day cards or choose our free standard card to print your message. If you need help with some card messages for Mother's Day, here are some of the most popular ones:
As Mother's Day usually falls on a Sunday, remember that there is a small surcharge for all Sunday deliveries. If you want to save on the delivery costs, get your Mothers Day gifts send to your home address few days before and take it to mum when you go to see her! You'll be delighted to see the smile on her face when she is presented with beautiful hamper packed with carefully selected fine food and pampering treats.