Hi. Ordered this hamper for my son who was resting at home after an operation. He loved the beer cheese and nibbles ect, my daughter in law can use the little trug for the allotment. Its always a problem when buying for men, he would not appreciate flowers! delivery driver very patient at the door as son was on crutches.
Generally Serenata provide an excellent service. I was disappointed recently when they failed to deliver chocolates to nurses wher I had been in hospital. No liaison with me, just a cancelled delivery and a refund. Problem may have been because box said Serenata Flowers, even though the contents were chocolate.
Always deliver on time however I requested a happy birthday message to be sent with chocolates and balloon which were delivered 8/8/20. Disappointed to read on card 'sender did not wish to leave a message' as this was my mothers 87th birthday
I love this company! This is the second order I've placed, first was Mothers Day and this one was for my sisters birthday.
Do not hesitate, just order!
This is a fabulous product and company.
Rating is excellent despite the wrong chocolates being sent. However, Serenata rectified the situation so swiftly and without question, it would be unforgivable to give anything but excellent ***** rating.
Quick delivery, communicated well with me until the delivery was made.Eventhough I didn't see the products myself the overwhelming positive feedback from the recipient said it all. Will definately recommend.x
Ordered for my daughter's wedding anniversary just a couple of days before the event and was not sure the gift would get there on the day, but it did. Impressed with the service and info update on progress of order. Like no delivery charge as well.
Are you looking for beautiful corporate gift hampers to treat your employees, colleagues or business partners with something special at the end of the year? If you don't want to stick to the usual business gifts like branded calendars, mugs or pens, here is a great alternative – what about corporate sweet hampers or food hampers? Gourmet food, finest wine and smooth chocolates are the standard in all of our gifts hampers, and our customers love receiving their gifts right to the door. Food hampers are welcomed with joy by anyone, regardless of age or profession. If you want a crowd pleaser, opt for a corporate hamper that contains some of the most popular treats.
If you're sending corporate gift hampers on a regular basis, you probably know they come with a hefty price tag. With SerenataFlowers.com, there is also no need to extend your budget just to cater for everyone in your company or all of your suppliers or clients. We are offering you the chance to send a beautiful corporate hamper to anyone in your company or suppliers with a fraction of the price compared to standard shops. If you order in bulk, we are offering quantity discounts depending on the size of your order, and all of these come with our standard free delivery throughout the year. Build relationships with your clients by sending them a small gift as a token of your appreciation for their business – a hamper like our Bordeaux Gourmet Gift box is a sweet yet affordable way to say thank you for your support. Depending on the size of your organization and the importance of your clients, you can go from something more affordable like our wine and chocolate hampers up to some of the luxury hampers containing a bottle of an award winning champagne for the most important clients. Don't forget about your employees too! We have small chocolate hampers that will surely bring a smile to their face and make them feel like a valued part of your company or organization.
If you're looking to send corporate hampers in UK, simply choose from our selection on this page and if you're looking for bulk discounts, please use our contact page to let us know the details of your order, including hampers and quantity. Our team will get back to you right away with prices and delivery options. SerenataFlowers.com offers a wide range of corporate hampers in the UK, including food hampers, pamper hampers, chocolate hampers, wine hampers, champagne hampers, luxury hampers, budget hampers and beer hampers.
Corporate Christmas Hampers are a great gift idea not just for xmas time, but also as a reward and thank you for your employees, colleagues or business partners at the end of a successful year. While many companies are opting for cheap company branded gifts like pens, coffee cups or calendars, you can make a difference by sending a Corporate Christmas Hampers that your employees or business partners actually enjoy. What would you get more excited about? Receiving a box full of branded company goods or a hamper full of delicious food? Corporate Christmas hampers in uk are more affordable than you think. Let us know your budget, expectations and content preference and we will find a match even for the smallest budgets. If you're looking for small corporate xmas hampers to share with your employees, you can choose from our wide range of chocolate hampers which are not just affordable, but also very popular. If you have a higher budget, you can choose from a wide range of Christmas corporate hampers filled with chocolate treats, wines and champagne as a special thank you for your clients at the end of the year. To order your corporate xmas hampers, simply select gifts from this page, or if you require bigger quantities, contact our team which will be able to help you with your order and arrange delivery anywhere in the UK. Standard FREE next day delivery is applicable also on any corporate hamper from our range on this page.
Looking to spread the festive cheer to clients and employees this Christmas? Look no further than a hamper filled with a variety of their favourite things; a gift guaranteed to delight even the most discerning of palettes.
1. Who are you giving the gift too? One of the best things about giving a hamper as a gift is that it's an extremely versatile gift option, and can be tailored to suit all. Learn a little more about whom you're giving the hamper too before picking what to put in it. For wine and cheese connoisseurs, invest in a basket brimming with an array of whites, reds and rose wines, as well as a selection of gourmet cheeses and crackers. If your recipient is less of a foodie and more of a gardener, fill their hamper with an assortment of green-fingered goods, such as seedlings to plant next year, gardening tools, Christmas cactuses and vibrant red Poinsettias. If you're gifting a potential client, it's also a good idea to do your research. Learn about them as a person and also, about their business. Adding something personal that you know will mean something could be the deciding factor as to whether they choose to use your services. A quality hamper will show them you've put time and effort in to creating a tailored gift – both are skills that are beneficial in the working world.
2. Check Christmas postal dates: If you're posting your hamper, or ordering it online to be delivered by hand, make sure you do so in plenty of time. Christmas postal cut-offs often differ to that of standard posting dates, which is why it's important to be organised. This is especially the case if you're gifting an important client. Hampers are a popular Christmas gift, which means ordering them in advance is a necessity. You'll find the good ones tend to sell out quite quickly.
3. Don't forget the occasion? Although it's important to focus on the tastes of the receiver, it's also a good idea to keep the occasion in mind. Add a touch of festive cheer to a Christmas hamper, with a colourful ribbon, holly embellished accessories, a winter cactus or a vibrant red Poinsettia. Gold painted pinecones, tinsel and glitter scattered around the basket will add instant sparkle to the hamper.
4. Add your business branding: Whether you've decided on a decedent basket hamper brimming with artisan foods and drinks, a green-fingered hamper boasting winter plants and gardener tools, or an engraved wine box filled with a selection of fine beverages, adding your business branding will ensure the recipients remember who the gift has come from. Both corporate business hampers and staff hampers are extremely popular today and are readily available online. As well as engraving a box or adding a logo to a wicker basket, you can also brand chocolates, ale and wine bottles, labels and wrapping paper. If you want to go the extra mile, add full coloured photographic branded wrap.
5. Don't Panic Buy: Regardless of whether you're giving a hamper to a fellow colleague or a valued client, it's important to choose your gifts wisely. From alcohol free hampers to festively themed hampers and gourmet gifts, there are a variety of styles to choose from, meaning there is something to suit all tastes. If you have the time, you can even build your own hamper – filling it with a variety of sweet, savoury and festive goods. A rushed job could be the deciding factor as to whether a client uses your services again though. However, a quality hamper will reiterate the fact you're able to offer existing and potential clients a great service each and every time.
6. Don't be afraid to ask for help: If you have a lot of corporate gifts to buy, don't be afraid to ask your colleagues for help and inspiration, especially if you have work deadlines to meet. Two pairs of hands are better than one, particularly if you're planning on gifting your entire team or a number of clients this Christmas. It's also a good idea to write down a list of names you intend to give Christmas hampers too. Once complete, hand it to a colleague to give the once over – you don't want to miss any one out!