Are you exchanging Valentine’s Day cards or gifts with your husband?
If that’s the case, you know it’s difficult to come up with something more original than “Happy Valentine’s Day!”.
Finding the right words can be tricky especially if it’s a new relationship, or on the other hand, you’ve been together for quite a long time. If you need a helping hand, get inspired by our hand-picked 20 Romantic and Original Valentine card messages for a husband.
If you want to add a little something to go with your card, we have a big selection of gifts for him – or if you’re feeling brave enough, you can even send him flowers!
Valentine Messages for Husband
- Your arms have held me at my weakest, your eyes have seen me at my worst, and your heart has loved me through the darkest of times. I’m so thankful for you and the love we share!
- Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. ~Samuel Lover
- Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
- They say that men are quite predictable, but I beg to differ. You always know how to surprise me and sweep me off my feet! Happy Valentine’s Day to the most romantic and caring man ever!
- A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss
- You are my sailor, my ship and my captain and your love is like a strong, dark, mysterious sea that is forever there for me. I’m happiest when I am with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I never thought that I’d find someone that makes me feel the way you do. You are the love of my life
- I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.
- I know that today is a special occasion, but you always make me feel like the most special girl on Earth every single day! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- When the world seems more beautiful, And life even more worth living, I find I’ve been thinking of you.
- Love is friendship set on fire and you are my spark. ~French love saying.
- You’ve always been my sunshine on a cloudy day, my shoulder to cry on and a helping hand when I needed you. You deserve this special day as a reminder of the impact you’ve made on my life.
- It was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. ~Judy Garland
- You are the poem I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I always wanted to tell. T.K. Gregson
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, The waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart…
- When I saw you, I fell in Love, and you smiled because you knew. W. Shakespeare
- I love you, not only for what you are but for who I am when I am with you.