How do you write the perfect message for your anniversary card?
Let’s start with few simple things – saying just “Happy Anniversary” won’t cut it.
Put a little thought into it, include some personal story that makes you both laugh or that you like to remember together, and reflect on some of the happiest moments you had together.
Add some wishes for your future together and express your gratitude for having your other half at your side even in those not so happy moments.
Those few points make up a pretty good anniversary message already.
If you want to get inspired, here are some of the popular anniversary message from the web.
Top 40+ Anniversary Messages
- You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Happy anniversary.
- When I’m around you, I know that I can totally be myself. You are the only person I can say that about and that’s what makes you so special to me.
- No one else would understand the relationship between us, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Happy Anniversary!
- To my one and only love (yes, I’m talking about you!). Can you believe we have come so far from where we began? What a magnificent journey and the company was really first class. Happy Anniversary!
- Another year has passed, another year filled with love, with growing care and understanding. May you always walk this lane of love, hand in hand with the same zeal. Happy Anniversary
- May our journey of love continue to be a great one. May the road ahead of us be full of love, care and understanding. Happy Anniversary to my better half.
- On your first wedding anniversary, I wish your heart keeps beating for me as it has been on our wedding day.
- I am glad that I am able to share my life with you. This anniversary marks another year of our lives that we have been blessed with. Happy anniversary!
- Another year down, another year of adventures, happy moments, and worries we shared together. May many more happy years come our way, I couldn’t have found a better person to share them with!
- I always knew something was missing from my life, that was until I met you. Thank you for entering my life and making it better and more fulfilled.
- Each anniversary that passes it gets a little easier for me to accept that fact that I will be with you for the rest of my life.
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. I am so happy I found a special person to share my life with. Happy Anniversary my Love.
- The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. I know I did because I love being around you all the time. Happy Anniversary.
- “Real love stories never have endings.” —Richard Bach
- Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. – Henny Youngman
- Hope that our strong, sweet bond of togetherness with its freshness continue till eternity. Happy Anniversary
- If I had my life to live over again…next time I would try to find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!
- We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in our eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger. Let’s celebrate our love on this wedding anniversary!
- The way you love me, the way you touch my life, I wish the journey, will never end till I die. Thanks for making the day special in my life. Happy Anniversary!
- The day is here again, I cant’ remember every moment of that day, but I could remember when I first looked at your eyes. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!
- True love is spending one day getting married… and the rest of your life feeling glad you did. Greetings of this Day to you and me!
- When two people are connected at heart, it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers. Happy Anniversary to us!
- My time with you is valuable. Today, we get to celebrate the time that we’ve been blessed to spend together. Thank you for your commitment and investment in our relationship.
- You deserve to be told how much I appreciate having you in my life much more often, but time flies when I’m having fun living life with my best friend.
- Thanks for being such a great friend, lover, and partner. Our anniversaries are a genuine time of celebration and gratitude.
- I hope that a relationship that started with cookies, a fishing trip, and a turtle can always stay pure and simple. It’s still fun to flirt with you. I can always depend on you to laugh just when I give up trying to make you. I love you.
- Happy Anniversary to the person who makes me happy!
- It has been another year. ‘Time flies when you’re having fun.’ Happy Anniversary!
- Once a year seems too rare to tell you how much you mean to me. You mean a lot!
- I appreciate your love, understanding, listening, humor, flexibility and energy. I know loving me is hard work. Happy anniversary!
- Today is an awesome day to acknowledge how awesome it is to have you.
- I love having you as my (wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend). You are a blessing from God. Happy Anniversary!
- When I’m around you, I know that I can be my true self. You are the only person I can say that about. Thank you for accepting me.
- I know neither of us is perfect. We will always have that in common. Thanks for being o.k. with that.
- The years get faster and faster. Maybe that is because I’m having more and more fun with you. Happy Anniversary!
- I am glad that I am able to share my life with you. This anniversary marks another year of our lives that we have been blessed to have together. Happy anniversary!
- I am glad that you let me be myself. I don’t know that I could do that with anyone else without the person thinking I am crazy. Maybe I am a little crazy.
- Happy Anniversary to someone I can talk to, laugh with, cry with, and cause some trouble with. To my partner in crime.
Funny anniversary messages
- A paper cut and lemon juice, pizza and heartburn, and you and me are just a few things that aren’t supposed to go together but often end up that way.
- Hey, I didn’t forget our anniversary; I’m just early for next year’s anniversary. (Belated anniversary message)
- It’s a good thing that you are better at forgiving me than I am at messing up. Don’t worry, it gets better with time. Happy anniversary my Love.
- Sometimes I try to think about what life would be like without you. All I can come up with is a boring, peaceful life. I wouldn’t change it for anything.
- You are my one and only. You are the one and only person who can put up with me! For such a long time!
- I hope that you would be able to say that each year we together get a little easier. If you can’t, then I hope your patience is getting stronger year by year.
- The more time we’re together, the more we seem to rub off on each other. We’re practically the same person now. Don’t you agree?