Finding the right words can be a bit tricky, especially if it comes to your dad.
If you need a little helping hand, why not get inspired by these famous quotes and message examples?
Don’t forget that your Dad will be chuffed if he receives a Father’s Day card, but why not spoil him, even more, this year and send him masculine flowers straight to the door?
30+ Father’s Day Messages from Daughter
- Every girl may not be a queen to her husband, but she is always a princess to her father.
- Happy Father’s Day! I may be taller than you now, but I still look up to you.
- There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years, it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself. – John Gregory Brown
- Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
- Thank you for showing your love through the good times and bad times! Happy Father’s Day Dad!
- Any fool can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a dad. Philip Whitmore Sr.
- It’s only when you grow up, and step back from him, or leave him for your own career and your own home — it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it. Pride reinforces love. – Margaret Truman
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.
- I may not say it all the time, but you’re the greatest Dad I could have wished for! Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, for all those times I life it unsaid. Thank you. Thanks for being there for me, for showing me the way, for being patient with me even when I made it difficult for you, for believing in me and encourage me to dream, and being such an inspiring presence in my life.
- Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad!
- Father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love will show us the way. Unknown
- Father’s the greatest gift I have from God.
- I may find a prince, but my Dad will be always my King.
- A son is a son till he gets a wife; a daughter is a daughter for the rest of her life. – Irish Saying
- Thanks, Dad for all that you have done for me, Happy Father’s Day.
- Dad, your guiding hand will remain on my shoulder forever.
- A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made. Sammy Davis Jr.
- When my father didn’t have my hand…he had my back.—Linda Poindexter
- Thank you for the comfort of knowing that whatever goes wrong, I have a dad who can fix it.
- A girl’s first true love is her father.—Marisol Santiago
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.—Anonymous
- Fathers, be your daughter’s 1st love and she’ll never settle for anything less.
- To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.—Euripides
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
- It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.—John Sinor
- The Happiness in our father-daughter relationship is a special type of wealth. The more we use it, the more it grows. I love you.
- I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.’—Paul Walker
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.—Michael Ratnadeepak
- The reason why daughters love their Dad the most is…that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her.—Anonymous
- I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.—Anonymous
- Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.—Gloria Naylor