Celebrate Father’s Day with your husband and make him feel like a king for one day.
Whether you’re organising a breakfast in bed with the kids, or a day full of activities, start with a nice personalised card from you and one from the kids. Add a little hamper to sweeten up the day even more, if you order at SerenataFlowers.com you will get it delivered for free, even on Sunday.
Father’s Day Message to Husband
- You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful husband and father!
- You always say that there’s a tool for everything. You’re right. The stud-finder worked miracles when it came to getting the perfect hubby! Happy Father’s Day!
- Your love as a father shows through in your every interaction with our children. I’ve watched you and I can see that you love those children more than you could ever show them. You’re a fabulous father and I love you for being you! Happy Father’s Day To My Amazing Husband!
- Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life. I love our family and I love you!
- The kindness you show to other people rubs off on them. They see you help others and give generously. You’re teaching them compassion and respect, manners and appreciation
- We have so much to be happy about…I love our life, our family, and all that we have done…together! Happy Father’s Day!
- The great love that I have for you is getting stronger, our angels are very happy because they have a father who loves them. Happy Father’s Day.
- You’re so much more than just a “husband”. You’re a partner in my life that I value more than you know. You’re the father of my children whom I’ve watched love them so. You’re everything I hoped for to help in raising a family. You’re my husband, my friend, the love that I’ll always need. Happy Father’s Day!
- The effort you do every day for our family worth a lot, although you get tired always get to play with our children, truly you are my greatest treasure. Congratulations on this Father’s Day.
- Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father’s Day.
- We are a powerful duo. Together we have fun. We have become awesome parents and I’m so grateful that you’re my love! Happy Father’s Day To My Husband!
- You are their hero. They watch everything that you do, learn from everything that you do, and want to do everything that you do. You are, and will continue to be, a big player in their self-esteem. You’re teaching them to be confident, self-assured, and proud.
- What in the world could I change about a man that loves his family, works hard, and treats his wife with love and respect? Absolutely Nothing!! Happy Father’s Day, Mr. Wonderful!
- Let this Father’s Day can be very special to you, every day you make a great effort to bring up our family, I am happy to be your wife and the mother of your children. Congratulations, my life.
- You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!
- Two things you should never forget…That Father’s Day is about you and that I totally love you, even more than I did before! Happy Father’s Day!
- Our hearts are knit together in love. Our lives are built on that love, peace, and happiness. Our children are blessed because of that love. We must be doing something right!! Happy Father’s Day To My Husband…My Love!
- In those moments when I see you happy playing with our children I think about how lucky I am to have tired you and the angels that God sent to our home. You’re a great dad, the kids and I love you very much. Congratulations.
- The place that you hold in my mind is as big as the place that you hold in my heart! I love you! Happy Father’s Day
- You are the hero of our children; they feel loved because they know that their father loves them. On this important day I want to tell you to have a happy Father’s Day. We wish you well.
- You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic father! Happy Father’s Day TO My Faithful Husband!
- Some people never know what it’s like to have a husband that’s also a friend. I do and I’m so grateful for that! Happy Father’s Day