Looking for something original to put in your Mother’s Day card? Here are some great ideas!
If you need flowers for your mum, you can order beautiful bouquets with few clicks from SerenataFlowers.com!
Funny Messages for Mother’s Day Cards
- If evolution really works,� how come Mothers only have two hands?� -Milton Berle
- “It is never easy being a mother.If it were easy, fathers would do it.”� -Anon
- “Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children!”� -Sam Levenson
- “I’d like to be the ideal mother,� but I’m too busy raising my kids.”� -Anon
- “Children are natural mimics who act like their parents� despite every effort to teach them good manners.”� -Anon
- “Working mothers are guinea pigs in a scientific experiment� to show that sleep is not necessary to human life.”� -Anon
- “Setting a good example for your children� takes all the fun out of middle age.”� -William Feather
- “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford.� Then I want to move in with them.”� -Phyllis Diller
- “The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers.� The original meal has never been found.”� -Calvin Trillin
- Great parenting lies somewhere between “don’t do that” and “aw, what the hell” anon
- A worried mother does a better research than the FBI.
- Mum, thanks for bringing me into a world where love can be expressed electronically!
- I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I am your favourite child!
- Mom, I can’t even imagine how proud you are of me for remembering to send you Mothers Day card!
- Moms are superheroes with special lie-detecting abilities. Supermoms don’t wear disguises, but sometimes they carry big purses with everything you’d ever need. Happy Mother’s Day. Can I have some gum?”
- “You always knew how to answer my questions, no matter how difficult. So you have a great Mother’s Day, ‘Because I said so!'”
- “You brought me into this world, and then you protected the world from me. Thanks for keeping everybody safe while I was growing up.”
- “I don’t know any other mom who would put up with me as well as you.”
- “Moms are trainers for when you have a crummy boss. I stopped asking and just do what I’m supposed to, ‘because you said so.'”
- “Mom, I just realized that you must have worked for the CIA or something. There’s no denying your ability to detect a lie, hear the smallest noise, and see out the back of your head.”
- “Mom turned backwards is still mom. Mom flipped upside down is wow, as in ‘Wow, your room is actually clean!’ You’d flip if you ever saw my room clean. Happy Mother’s Day!”