New home means an exciting new beginning, new neighborhood, new friends and new surroundings to explore.
If you’re congratulating someone on their new home, whether they just bought one or moved into a rented home, sending a sweet Congratulations card is in order – here are some New Home messages you can include!
If you’re planning to send a bit more than just a card, don’t forget to check our wide range of plants with free next-day delivery and small hamper gifts that anyone who just moved in will certainly appreciate!
New Home Messages
- Congratulations! We hope your new home provides you years of enjoyment and a peaceful retreat from the rest of the busy world.
- There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.” -Jane Austen. Congratulations on your new home!
- Now that you have a big empty house, maybe you guys can fill it up with children… Just a suggestions, no pressure.
- Your new home is… a slice of heaven, a glimpse of beauty, a mark of elegance, a sigh so pretty. A warm feeling, a vibrant hue, a cozy ambience, a dream come true. Congratulations.
- We’re really proud of you for getting that home that you have been dreaming of getting. We hope you enjoy the new house. Congratulations!
- Did you find the house, or did the house find you? You guys are perfect for each other.
- When you step into your new home, with empty rooms, empty closets, empty cupboards – it’s a moment that feels like a brand new world, where anything can happen. Congratulations!
- We’re glad that you didn’t move too far away, because we are still planning on hanging out with you guys. Congratulations! See you soon!
- May your new home keep you cozy in winter, cool in summer and sheltered during the rains. May your new home also give you a prosperous life full of happiness and free of pains. Congratulations.
- It’s just a house without you. Now that you’re in it, it’s a beautiful home.
- Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” -Oliver Wendell Holmes May you enjoy your new home in comfort and joy.
- Congratulations on the new address, the new house, and all of the other experiences that you will have as a homeowner.
- HOUSES are all about cement, bricks, mortar and wood. HOMES are all about loved ones, family, parties and food. Congratulations for your new home.
- May happiness knock early at your door, stay late, and leave the gift of good fortune. Wishing you all the best in your new home.
- Parties, gatherings and family events, your new home is set to create priceless moments. Hugs, smiles, laughs and giggles, the company of friends and loved ones will make your happiness double. Congratulations.
- I’m glad you got a nice place of your own, so now I can come and bother you.
- We are overjoyed at the arrival of the new member in your family tree CONGRATULATIONS Wishing you lots of happiness with your little one
- I was expecting that you found yourself shelter, but you have exceeded my expectations. Nice place!
- Your biggest mistake was letting me know where you live. Now I’ll be visiting often.
- Congratulations for breaking yourself free from the chains of landlords but condolences for tying yourself in the chains of mortgage repayments.
- A new home drains all your life’s savings, but in return gives you a new life. Congratulations.
- May the windows and doors of your new home open up to good luck, prosperity and fortune for your entire family. Congratulations.
- Moving is a lot of work, but it’s worth it in the end. Congratulations!
- Congratulations to you for moving, and congratulations to me for not having to help you move!
- Your house is sweet. It’s good to see it go to such a nice family.