The most overlooked fact about Valentine’s Day is that it’s not just about romantic relationships.
Why shouldn’t we celebrate love in all forms and shapes.
The love for your parents, siblings and of course your friend. Even if they’re spending Valentine’s Day with their better half, let them know that they hold a special place in your heart by sending them a Valentine’s Day card along with a small Valentine’s Day gift or a little bunch of flowers.
It will be probably the last thing they would expect on Valentine’s Day!
30+ Valentine Messages for Friends
- Whoever said Valentines day is only for lovers? I love you my best friend! Happy Valentines day.
- You have been my friend through thick and thin. I cannot imagine life without you. I love you my friend. Happy Valentines day.
- Even the most caring and loving partner cannot take the place of a good friend. Thanks for filling the gap in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Hope your day brings just what you want it to.
- Thanks for being the loyal and caring [friend] you are. Love you!
- Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.
- Happy Valentine’s to one of my favorite people. Ever.
- Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever! Happy Valentines day!
- Valentine’s Day and every day, I’m grateful for you.
- Through this beautiful text message, I send happy valentine day messages for my friends and family and wish you have a beautiful celebration of the day of love. Have a superb valentine’s day.
- My friend, you deserve more beautiful love moments in this Valentine’s Day and I wish you celebrate the day lovely. I wish you a happy valentine’s day.
- You are my dear friend and I love you dearly with all my heart. I wish you a wonderful Valentine’s Day celebration and you get cherished moments of love.
- Hope he spoils you. You deserve it.
- Someday, our princes will come.
- Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.
- I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail to you.
- I don’t need the doctor, you are the medicine that brings happiness to my life. Happy Valentines day.
- I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.
- Valentine’s Day is much more fun when I get to spend it with you.
- Friendship is all about understanding. It is all about forgiving. It is all about fighting and then finding it so hard to stay angry. Moreover it is about loving unconditionally. Happy Valentines day my friend.
- You are a friend to me, a friend who I would never ever want to lose. I love you more than anything else in this world. Happy Valentines day.
- For my friends and family, I wish you a happy Valentine’s Day celebration and wish you get cherished love filled moments on this special day of love.
- May you feel a wealth of love this Valentine’s Day.
- I feel loved this Valentine’s Day knowing that I have you as a friend.
- You’re my best friend and my best Valentine!
- Friendship is all about loving your friend. Dearest friend, you are my strongest pillar and greatest strength. Wishing Happy Valentine’s Day to you. Will love you always.
- Life is incomplete without a dear friend and you are the one who completes me. Sending you warm wishes on the occasion of Valentine’s Day my dear pal.
- Girlfriends come and go, but brothers are forever! Happy Valentines day!
- Thanks for being my friend and my Valentine this year!
- Sending warm feelings to a great friend this Valentine’s Day.
- Today my heart beats out for close friends like you who have been understanding, loyal and supportive, every step of the way. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I cherish the time that we spend together and know that you are a great Valentine.