Valentine’s Day is around the corner and we have prepared not one, but two competition to give you even more chances at winning!
Valentine’s Day Competition on Facebook
Start: 3 February, 11am
End: 12 February, 9pm
Competition rules: Like this post and tell us which one of our Valentine’s Day Collection bouquets you like the most and why. One winner will be picked by random from all the comments submitted between 3 and 12 February and the prize will be delivered on Valentine’s Day to UK residential address specified by the winner. No cash or prize alternatives. The winner will be contacted on Facebook. Unlimited entries per person.
Enter for your chance to win our Dozen Red Roses bouquet, in the value of £44.99.
Valentine’s Day Competition on Twitter
Start: 29 January, 11am
End: 12 February, 9pm
Competition Rules: Follow SerenataFlowers.com on Twitter (@serenataflowers) and retweet the competition post. One winner will be picked by random from all retweets in the period of 29 January to 12 February and the competition prize will be send by standard delivery on 14 February 2016 to the address specified by winner. Winner will be contacted through Twitter. No cash or prize alternatives. Unlimited entries per person.
Enter for your chance to win one of our brand new Valentine’s Day Hamper – the “Pamper My Valentine” Hamper, worth £39.99 – packed with chocolates, chocolate covered strawberries, Champagne and strawberry truffles and floral travel collection with rose petal fragrance.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competitions runs only on SerenataFlowers.com Facebook page and Twitter account.
2. The winner will be contacted via social media and is required to send his or her details as soon as possible so that the prize delivery can be arranged on time.
3. The prize will be delivered on Sunday 14 February 2016 to the residential address supplied by the winner, by standard delivery. In case the delivery details are not received by Saturday 13 February 2015 latest 10 pm, the prize will be delivered the following Monday.
4. The competition is not limited to UK residents, however, the prize can only be delivered to UK residential addresses.
5. The competition is not sponsored or associated with Facebook or Twitter in any way.