Celebrating wedding anniversary?
If you’re struggling to come up with some ideas what to put in the greeting card for your husband, we’ve got it covered.
Choose one of the messages below for your anniversary card and add a little gift to go with it.
Even men appreciate flowers or small gifts for their wedding anniversary, so surprise him with something original this year.
- Our anniversary is not just a celebration of our wedding day (and we both know how amazing that was!). It is the celebration of every day of being married to an awesome guy like you. Happy anniversary to my favourite husband.
- An anniversary reminds me� that our marriage made it so far because it is strong, good and worth fighting for. � I am so happy to have you by my side and I� couldn’t have wished for a better husband than you! Happy Anniversary.
- You never failed to show your love for me, implicitly or the other way around. Let me pay you back by treating you like a king for this wedding anniversary. Here is to many more happy years together, my Love!
- First, you gave me a glance and I gave you my hand. You reached out for me, and I held you tight. Then you looked deep into my eyes, and I gave you my heart.� To the man I love on our wedding anniversary.
- Since I met you, my life has never been the same. Thanks for making it better, happier and one big adventure. Thank God I wont the lottery and got the best husband out there!
- I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my best day in my life. Happy anniversary to you my dear.
- Thank you universe for sending this man into my life and letting him be by my side as my husband. To the man I love and adore on our wedding anniversary.
- Just hold me tight and kiss me… I want to go back to the moment when I first realized that we were made for each other. Let’s relive the moment and celebrate our love together. Happy Anniversary!
- Thank you for treating me just as special on the days that are not our anniversary. Here is to many more happy moments, memories and adventures together.
- Not only have I seen truth in your eyes, you remind me of time itself for you are my past, present, future and forever.
- If I could ask for a gift on our anniversary, it would be that we both enjoy good health in the years to come.
- The very first moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew our hearts were meant to be. You are my courage, my angel, my soldier. You saved me. I love you.
- You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, husband, lover and friend. Happy anniversary!
- You’re the cheese to my macaroni. Shakespeare wouldn’t have said it better.
- I don’t want our lives to be quoted as an example of the perfect marriage, but as the coolest adventure ride that two people ever took. Happy anniversary.
- Since I met you, my life has never been the same. Thanks for making it better and happier. I love you and Happy Anniversary, hubby.
- We are different players in the game of life. But together we make a team that hits a home run with all the balls that life throws at us. Happy anniversary.
- So this is what it’s like to grow old with you. I’ve barely noticed it all these years. Nevertheless, our love is still as fresh as dew every morning. It has been wonderful to grow old loving you, my dear husband.
- Thank you for being my husband, my partner, my lover and my best friend. Happy Anniversary.
- We may not have much but your love has been more than enough for me. I am with you always and love you for eternity.
- Beautiful memories and priceless moments… that’s how I’d describe spending my life with you. Happy anniversary.
- With you, I became a better person. Without you, my life will never be complete. Thank you for choosing me as your better half. You complete my life and it wouldn’t be the same without you. Happy anniversary my Love!
- You’re the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life.� Your better half.
- Like the fizz in our champagne glasses, may our marriage always bubble with happiness, joy and sheer awesomeness.� Here is to the best husband in the world.
- Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband! Does this sound familiar? Happy Wedding anniversary!
Sources:� wishesmessages.com,� brandongaille.com,� www.bridebox.com, anniversary-wishes.com
Which one of these is your favourite?
How and where do you normally celebrate your wedding anniversary? Leave a comment below!�