It’s time to celebrate your wedding anniversary. If you’re looking to say something a bit more original than “happy anniversary”, you came to the right place.
Here are over 35+ messages and wishes that help you express your wishes either for your loved one or friends or family celebrating their anniversary.
Don’t forget that anniversary flowers always make a better impression than a simple card!
35+ Wedding Anniversary Wishes
- Wishing you all the happiness and love in the world and congratulations on your anniversary.
- Looking at divorced couples make me feel that marriages are ephemeral. But you both have proved that marriages are truly eternal. Happy anniversary.
- Sending you warm wishes on your anniversary; may you continue to grow older and happier together.
- Some of the best memories of a couple are not just the magic of their first few kisses but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.
- May you continue to be a wonderful husband and wife to each other. Wishing you nothing but happiness, love, and joy in the years ahead.
- It feels like as the years go by, each one gets a little bit better. I love being married to you and I wish you the happiest of anniversaries.
- Searching for a spark at the start of a relationship
is like trying to build fire without a flint to start.
It should be ignited, nourished and maintained.
Thank you for a year of your love,
You made me burn with love and passion.
- Wishing you cheers and much happiness as you celebrate another year of your wonderful journey together.
- The wrinkles on your faces are not signs of how much you have aged, but how beautifully your marriage has survived the test of time. Happy anniversary.
- Thanks for always being there for me, especially during the tough times. Here’s to wishing us a great anniversary.
- Wishing that you two will grow even closer together with each passing day. Happy anniversary.
- Thanks for all those wonderful years,
And the wonderful memories you have given me.
Happy Weeding anniversary To my sweetheart!!!
- More than the pop of balloons, the flash of lights and shower of confetti – may the sounds of laughter, flashes of smiles and showers of happiness mark your anniversary.
- One of the happiest days in my life was
when we said “I love you” to each other.
But what’s better is that we still love each other 365 days later.
- Success doesn’t always come in the form of paychecks and awards. It also lies in smiles that are a result of happy relationships and experiencing the little pleasures of life. Happy anniversary.
- Not a long journey, your marriage is an adventure. Not a love story, your marriage is an epic tale of romance. Not a happy ending, your marriage is a blissful loop of sweet memories. Happy wedding anniversary.
- Sending you both loving wishes on your anniversary, may it be something so very special.
- Even from the start, I knew you were the perfect one for me. Wishing us a very wonderful happy anniversary.
- You are the sweetest, kindest and humblest person I’ve ever known
I think I am the luckiest girl in the world coz that person is my husband
Happy anniversary, hubby!
- Wishing you a very happy anniversary and that the future years are just as great as the years of marriage that we’ve had.
- No one and nothing in this world is perfect, but the two of you are as close as it gets. Happy anniversary.
- Your dreams, ambitions, and hopes for the future may not be always the same. But the beauty of your marriage is that you both live to make each others’ dreams come true. Happy anniversary to a perfect couple.
- You had turned my life to a poem
And its rhythm makes my dears and nears
to rejoice ever and ever
Happy Anniversary to you
- For some people, a perfect marriage is a myth, fairytale, legend, fable or false hope. But for me, it is a real thing which exists between you both. Happy anniversary.
- I’m so glad that we’re together, I can’t imagine my life without you by my side. Wishing you endless joy on our anniversary.
- Parties, dinners, and get-togethers – we have many selfish reasons to gather and wish you both a great life ahead. Happy anniversary.
- To the man, I have chosen to love
And be with me for a lifetime, Happy Anniversary!
I want you to know that words are not enough to say that I love you.
Let me kiss you instead!
- Wishing you another wonderful year of marital bliss together. Happy wedding anniversary.
- The echo of your love and the sound of the sea have a few things in common – they are both constant, soulful and eternal. Happy anniversary.
- May the love you have for one another continue to grow and blossom with each passing year. Wishing you endless happiness, joy, and love on your anniversary and always.
- Seasons do change for it is inevitable.
Your love won’t change and I like to call it a fact.
Ages and physique may wear out, but definitely not your love.
Best wishes on Wedding anniversary!
- I don’t have to pretend to be someone else to be with you,
And all these years you accepted me for who I am. For that,
I love you so much.
- It’s not just today that I feel special with you, but every day that we’ve been together. Thank you for your years of love and support.
- Roses are red, violets are blue.
Say you want to keep me forever,
‘cause I know I do!
- Thinking of you today with loving wishes, as you reflect on all the wonderful memories of your past together and of future dreams together.
- I fell for you, you caught me.
Please be reminded that there’s no turning back now,
you’re mine from all these coming years.
- From the day you met until your love grew
Surely, you’ve been sharing a love so true.
I just wish you both contentment and Felicity
And enjoy each other’s company.
- Most married couples hear each other’s words, you listen to each other’s heartbeats. Most of them admire each other’s looks, you complement each other’s souls. Most of them commit to each others’ lives, you have committed to each others’ dreams. Happy anniversary to an awesome couple.
sources: weddinganniversarymessages.com, wishesmessages.com, messages.365greetings.com
Read More about Anniversary: