Mother's Day Messages
What to write on a card? Here are a few ideas!
20 Mothers Day Messages for your card
- To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother's Day! You deserve all the love, care, and support that you've lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
- Happy Mother's Day! You're the most special woman in my heart now and forever. Love always[ your name ].
- Throughout the years, you've always been by my side. I couldn't have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother's Day!
- Happy Mother's Day! I don't say it nearly enough but thank you for all you've done for me in my life and everything you still do.
- Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day.
- You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it's time for me to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother's Day!
- Another beautiful woman once said "When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child" - Sophia Loren. Thank you for thinking twice a million times for me.
- Mentor, Organizer, Taxi driver, Handyman, Educator, Referee... these don't even begin to describe all the things a mother has to be. To me, you're just the best mom ever. Happy Mother's Day.
- I could bring you flowers, I could give you gifts, but nothing in this world can truly show you the love I care for you. Happy Mother's Day!
- You're by far the greatest mom in the whole world. I'll make sure that today you feel loved, cared for, and pampered just to begin to return the favor :) Happy Mother's Day!
- When I cried, you always knew how to bring a smile on my face and when I was happy, you were always happy with me. For this and many more reasons, I love you! Happy Mother's Day!
- When I was young you hugged me when I cried and put endless[ band aids / plasters ]on my knees. I don't fall over so much any more but I'll always need my mum. I love you. Happy Mother's Day.
- Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful, loving, and happy mommy. You make the best cookies and today I want to bake cookies for you.
- There are not enough hugs in this world and not enough kisses to allow me to show you how much I love you - Happy Mother's Day!
- Being a woman is not an easy thing, but being a Mother is even more difficult. Still, you're a wonderful woman and an even more wonderful Mother! Happy Mother's Day!
- I love you Mom and I always will, no matter age or distance. Happy Mother's Day.
- You were always there for me if I was sick or had a bad dream, or needed help with my homework. Even now, you always make me feel loved and important even when you have a million other things on your plate. Happy Mother's Day, and thank you.
- Mother stands for: Magnificent, Optimistic, Trust-worthy, Heroine, Entertaining, Romantic. To me, you mean all of this and much more. I love you mom. Happy Mother's Day!
- It's truly amazing to me how, after a long and hard day, you come home and always smile. Thank you for being the sweetest mom ever! Happy Mother's Day!
- I'm not sure where you find all the patience you have in dealing with me, but for that and for many other reasons I want to say thank you! Happy Mother's Day!