Find the local Romeo in your area…

Here at SerenataFlowers.com we're celebrating the most romantic men with our Valentine's Day generator tool which reveals the names of leading Romeo's across the country.

Discover the most romantic person in your area by selecting your city and share the love via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Who's the biggest Romeo
in your ?

Here are the names of the top men that send the most flowers in :

In ...

...men send of all Valentines day gifts

...men send of all anniversary gifts

From our recent study we've uncovered that traditional romance is still very much alive, with 94% of men choosing to send flowers on Valentines Day.

David in England, Craig in Scotland and Andrew in Wales all came out on top, whilst Richard, Tom and Jim send the least bouquets in the UK. Of flower senders, a heart-warming total of 94% men buy petals for their Valentine, leaving only 6% of women admitting to sharing their love in this way.

Poet Geoffrey Chaucer linked St Valentines with romantic love in the 14th century and ever since, the nation has showered loved ones year after year on this national day of celebration. Red roses instantly convey romance and continue to pull at the heart strings of many, so it comes with little surprise that in the UK nothing says "I love you" more than a fresh bouquet of flowers.

There's no need for heartbreak if cupid's arrow accidentally missed you on the day of Saint Valentine, maybe it's time to take matters into your own hands as your Local Romeo may be closer than you think.

Welcome Back

You can view Your Account or Continue Shopping.


Your Favourite Products