Service rating : Flowers arrived well packaged. They didn’t arrive until nearly 20:00 which was a little later than I would have liked - but I didn’t book a specific time slot so I guess that’s a chance you take when utilising the free delivery option.
Product : The flowers were nice but for £30 I would have liked a few larger blooms included. The winter theme bouquet was lovely and just what I was looking for aside from the that.
Service rating : Serenata have never let me down - so I always have faith in coming back to them when I need such a flower delivery service.
Product : Whilst I have not actually seen the flowers ordered/delivered- I am assured they are just perfect and smell beautiful - a bonus for the winter days.
Service rating : This is the fourth time I have used this service and each time the recipients of the flowers have been delighted, delivery has always been on stated day even during the severe weather this winter, Very Happy customer !
Product : My mother was delighted with the flowers, Excellent quality and service
Service rating : Great service, pick your bouquet - one quick e-mail - job done. Delivered on time, Excellent.
Product : Winter Warmer was for my daughter’s 50th birthday. She was absolutely delighted, so different and just her style!!
Service rating : Delivery was on time, website easy to use
Product : The flowers wilted within a day - not sure that it is completely down to the heat. Will try them again in the winter and see if the flowers are better then.
Delivery was a day late (other reviewers had said this so I was prepared) but, to the courier's credit they delivered despite appalling winter weather!
Service rating : Good website - fast delivery - good communication.
Product : Little sparse in quantity. Although it is winter.
Autumn is almost over and you're wondering how to cheer up your home during winter? With winter flowers of course! If you're not a keen gardener, we have a very convenient shortcut for you – simply order some of our winter flowers online and bring the winter chills home without enduring the temperatures outside. At SerenataFlowers.com, you can choose from some of the freshest and most beautiful winter flowers available both in budget options and more luxurious version. Send them as a small thank you gift, birthday gift or simply to cheer someone up during long winter days. Select from our wide variety of blooms in all price categories and enjoy a free standard next day delivery from Monday to Sunday.
Winter weather is foul; it pushes us indoors and causes our garden to look lifeless and dull. However, there are several plants that are known for flourishing during the cold winter months. These weird winter flowers are not only surviving during the cold, but thriving by creating interest, texture and touch within our bleak, frosty gardens. Below are ten of the weirdest winter flowers available:
1. Camellias - With their glossy evergreen leaves and pink to brilliant red petals Camellias can really brighten up your wintery garden. They can survive throughout the entire year, especially during the colder months of winter. They will grow up to ten feet in height and prefer the shade to the light due to their leaves being likely to burn; so ideal for winter!
2. Evergreen Holly - Most of us would love to see Evergreen holly in our gardens at this time of year as it is known to get us into the festive spirit. With their splash of red colour and shiny green leaves they brighten up any wintery garden. It is best to plant holly at the beginning of spring, after the last frost and it will thrive into the winter. SerenataFlowers.com stock a wide range of holly ready for the winter.
3. Snowdrops - Snowdrops are one of the most famous winter flowers and are known for poking through the snow and are welcome guests in any garden. The Snowdrop is thought of as a 'weird winter' flower because of its unassuming nature that will survive even the harshest of winters. This small, white, bell shaped flower can grow up to ten inches tall. The best time to plant the bulbs is at the beginning of spring after the final frost of winter.
4. Bergenia - Bergenia is originally from Asia and can grow up to two feet in height and produces large amounts of colourful flowers from white to deep purple. During the winter months the flowers will begin to change colours to bronze, mauve and purple.
5. Hellebores - Hellebores are early bloomers and need very little care or attention so are simple to look after. They can grow to 15 inches in height and can spout flowers as early as January. Originating from Europe, the cupped blossoms from this plant range from white and pale pink to maroon, making this a beautiful winter flower.
6. Mahonia - Mahonia are striking shrubs that can reach anything between eight and 15 feet in height. They will produce bright yellow flowers throughout December through to March. This shrub is ideal for winter hummingbirds.
7. Grevillea Victoriae - If you like weird but wonderful flowers, you will love this one! The colours are like sweets; apricot orange, dark orange, red and pink. The buds open in a spidery starburst of blooms which will brighten up any garden this winter.
8. Oso Berry/ Indian Plum - The Oso Berry isn't the most colourful plant in winter but its white buds begin to show at the early stages of the winter months. They are low maintenance and need very little looking after.
9. Sarcococca - Sarcococca is also known as the winter box and provides a beautiful fragrance around the garden during the cold months. Normally they are evergreen with elegant white flowers and can grow from eight inches to six feet tall.
10. Winter Jasmine - Winter Jasmine provides early bursts of colour during the icy cold months of winter and can reach ten feet in height.