Because of isolation I wanted to say thank you to my sister ,I chose serenata because it is local ,they were delivered in the morning next day making my sisters day and they were beautiful ,would reccomend this company everything is as stated and good value and beautiful flowers
Great service! Easy to order with a good choice available, even on the evening before Mother's Day!
Simple process and next day delivery!
All communication was great and the delivery was perfect.
The flowers were beautiful and have lasted at least 3 weeks so far. I was told that they were the most beautiful flowers that they had ever received :)
Had a glitch due to the virus & lack of delivery staff so the initial delivery got cancelled, but Serenata sent a generous voucher code promptly and refunded the initial order immediately. Their prompt and excellent reaction to it was appreciated.
The flowers were absolutely beautiful and delivery went smoothly & safely on second order! Some of the flowers came in a little protective shield to keep them safe on delivery, which was also appreciated by the recipient. Really great service and appreciate their help.
Should also mention the website was really easy to use & love that delivery is free and in most cases next day.
Would highly recommend!
Very good service, next day delivery and beautiful flowers thank you
Winter flowers and winter plants online
Autumn is almost over and you're wondering how to cheer up your home during winter? With winter flowers of course! If you're not a keen gardener, we have a very convenient shortcut for you – simply order some of our winter flowers online and bring the winter chills home without enduring the temperatures outside. At Serenata Flowers, you can choose from some of the freshest and most beautiful winter flowers available both in budget options and more luxurious version. Send them as a small thank you gift, birthday gift or simply to cheer someone up during long winter days. Select from our wide variety of blooms in all price categories and enjoy a free standard next day delivery from Monday to Sunday.
10 weirdest winter flowers
Winter weather is foul; it pushes us indoors and causes our garden to look lifeless and dull. However, there are several plants that are known for flourishing during the cold winter months. These weird winter flowers are not only surviving during the cold, but thriving by creating interest, texture and touch within our bleak, frosty gardens. Below are ten of the weirdest winter flowers available:
1. Camellias - With their glossy evergreen leaves and pink to brilliant red petals Camellias can really brighten up your wintery garden. They can survive throughout the entire year, especially during the colder months of winter. They will grow up to ten feet in height and prefer the shade to the light due to their leaves being likely to burn; so ideal for winter!
2. Evergreen Holly - Most of us would love to see Evergreen holly in our gardens at this time of year as it is known to get us into the festive spirit. With their splash of red colour and shiny green leaves they brighten up any wintery garden. It is best to plant holly at the beginning of spring, after the last frost and it will thrive into the winter. SerenataFlowers.com stock a wide range of holly ready for the winter.
3. Snowdrops - Snowdrops are one of the most famous winter flowers and are known for poking through the snow and are welcome guests in any garden. The Snowdrop is thought of as a 'weird winter' flower because of its unassuming nature that will survive even the harshest of winters. This small, white, bell shaped flower can grow up to ten inches tall. The best time to plant the bulbs is at the beginning of spring after the final frost of winter.
4. Bergenia - Bergenia is originally from Asia and can grow up to two feet in height and produces large amounts of colourful flowers from white to deep purple. During the winter months the flowers will begin to change colours to bronze, mauve and purple.
5. Hellebores - Hellebores are early bloomers and need very little care or attention so are simple to look after. They can grow to 15 inches in height and can spout flowers as early as January. Originating from Europe, the cupped blossoms from this plant range from white and pale pink to maroon, making this a beautiful winter flower.
6. Mahonia - Mahonia are striking shrubs that can reach anything between eight and 15 feet in height. They will produce bright yellow flowers throughout December through to March. This shrub is ideal for winter hummingbirds.
7. Grevillea Victoriae - If you like weird but wonderful flowers, you will love this one! The colours are like sweets; apricot orange, dark orange, red and pink. The buds open in a spidery starburst of blooms which will brighten up any garden this winter.
8. Oso Berry/ Indian Plum - The Oso Berry isn't the most colourful plant in winter but its white buds begin to show at the early stages of the winter months. They are low maintenance and need very little looking after.
9. Sarcococca - Sarcococca is also known as the winter box and provides a beautiful fragrance around the garden during the cold months. Normally they are evergreen with elegant white flowers and can grow from eight inches to six feet tall.
10. Winter Jasmine - Winter Jasmine provides early bursts of colour during the icy cold months of winter and can reach ten feet in height.