Join the world in the celebration of International Thank You Day on Sunday 11 January 2015!
Here are some beautiful Thank You Quotes that you can use in cards or just send via social media! Which one is your favourite?
- Saying thank you is more than good manners.� It is good spirituality.� ~Alfred Painter
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.� Mark Twain
- Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls.� ~David Thomas
- I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.� ~G.K. Chesterton
- What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.�
- Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.� ~Confucius
- Gratitude is the memory of the heart.� ~Jean Baptiste Massieu, translated from French
- It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.� ~Author Unknown
- How beautiful a day can be
When kindness touches it!
- If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you,” that would suffice.�
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.�
- The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
The Dalai Lama
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.�
William Arthur Ward
Need to say a special Thank You? Send some thank you flowers from serenataflowers.com!Source: quotegarden.com & � write-out-loud.com