Choosing the perfect gift for your family and friends this Christmas doesn’t need to be stressful.
Christmas hampers with traditional Christmas treats and flower arrangements are becoming increasingly popular and could provide you with the perfect gift idea for any relative, friend or colleagues you’re buying for.
Our Christmas gift guide for 2014 will help you see everything that’s available from Serenata Flowers this winter.
Christmas Flowers from SerenataFlowers.com are an obvious choice of gift. Boxed and vased varieties are both available and some of the most popular options containing real flowers include:
- Mrs Claus bouquet: roses, alstroemeria, chrysanthemums, red lily and gold glittered gypsophilia
- Christmas rose and lily bouquet: topped with gold glittered gypsophilia for added sparkle
- Red Robin: prix roses, safari sunset, blue pine, hypericum, ilex berries and apples
- Christmas basket: apples, baubles, pine cones, kiefer sprigs, eucalyptus leaves and cinnamon sticks
All of these bouquets or arrangements are festively coloured and designed to be the perfect accompaniment to your festive home.
For those who want their floral gift to fulfill a specific festive purpose, arrangements such as the Seasons Greetings twin candled tablepiece are ideal. This includes a half block of oasis filled with 5 dianthus/carnation sprays in red, 2 bow netty, 3 cinnamon sticks,3 sets of 2 orange slices, 3 pine cones, 2 white candles and 2 decorative green/blue pines per stem – looking great as the centrepiece during Christmas dinner.
Alternative, artificial and silk floral displays can also make great presents at Christmas – especially if you want a longer-lasting option. Christmas flowers can also come in a brighter selection of colours for those interested in something a little different to the traditional red and green combinations.
Popular choices include:
- Narnian Dreams: Pacific Ocean lilies, Million Star gypsophilia, white roses and white eustoma lisianthus
- Bali Hai: bright pink dendrobium orchid flowers
- Vintage Christmas: eryngium thistle, eustoma lisianthus (violet), chrysanthemums (red), salal tips (green) and cinereia (gold)
- Blue Dendrobium: dyed, pigmented electric blue orchids
As well as stocking a fantastic arrangement of real and artificial flowers, SerenataFlowers.com also have a wide variety of hampers – the perfect accompaniment to a floral display and even suitable as a standalone present.
If you decide to purchase one of our Christmas hampers then there are many different types available with some of the post popular including:
- THE Christmas Hamper: cheese board, chutney, marmalade, strawberry jam, chocolates, chilli pork scratchings, crackers, pate, port wine, mulled winter punch, crisps, Bombay mix, chocolate and yoghurt covered peanuts and raisins, rice crackers, mince pies, Christmas cake, Christmas pudding and a selection of wines (white, rosé and red)
- Let it Snow hamper: biscuits, chocolate, cheese and crackers (various flavours), pate, mulled winter punch, mince pies, Bombay mix and dried snacks and a bottle of wine
- Naughty but Nice hamper: chutney, scotch whiskey, champagne, chocolate, cheese and crackers (various flavours), pate, Bombay mix and dried snacks, bottle of wine, yoghurt and chocolate covered peanuts and raisins and biscuits
- Food Glorious Food hamper: caramel sauce, olive oil infused with chilli pepper, cherry and chocolate biscuits, Yorkshire parkin, selection of cheeses and crackers, chilli pork scratchings, wafer biscuits, caramel fudge, Belgian chocolates and luxury chocolate bars
The reason why flowers and hampers are so popular at Christmas is because they contain some of our favourite things in like.
These include gifts such as
- Chocolate: 92% of recipients of hampers prefer to receive festive chocolate selection with their hamper, opting for non-branded varieties that boast high cocoa quantities and plenty of quality
- Biscuits: 63% of individuals expect to see biscuits in their hamper. Shortbreads are a Christmas favourite as is gingerbread. If you are buying a hamper for a younger brother or sister, grandchild or niece and nephew then Christmas shaped biscuits are especially popular
- Alcohol: Champagne and wine are tremendously popular during Christmas. The size of the Champagne or wine bottle in the hamper will depend on your budget but for those with varying tastes you can also invest in a nice scotch whiskey, port wine or mulled winter punch
- Savoury: hampers aren’t only concerned with sweet treats, savoury foods are also popular. Cheese boards are the most common option and typically contain a selection of cheeses, flavoured and plain crackers, chutneys, jams and preserves
Why buy flowers or a hamper this Christmas?
A popular gift and suitable for any friend, relative or colleague, one third (33%) of people have bought a Christmas hamper as a gift for someone in the last year. Hampers are becoming extremely popular and fashionable, especially at Christmas time and flowers are always a popular gift – no matter what the time of year.
Take a look at the selection of hampers and flowers available with Serenata Flowers today and find your perfect gifts for 2014.