What do you write on an engagement card?
Here are a few examples you can use!
- Congratulations on your engagement. Wishing you all the best for the future. Good luck!
- You’re two wonderful people who make a great couple! Wishing you all the best with the lead-up to the wedding and for the future. Lots of love
- Congratulations on your engagement!! Wishing you much joy and happiness for the future. May your upcoming wedding planning be stress-free.
- We knew he/she was “The One”! Congratulations, we are so happy for you two!
- This is such great news!! We’re really excited. Wishing you both a great future together.
- This looks like the beginning of a beautiful relationship. May God bless you with a lifetime of happiness together.
- Congratulations!! We’re really happy for you both. May the coming months be stress-free with the lead-up to your wedding. All the best and wishing you both a bright future.
- Congratulations!! Here’s to a long and happy life together. Please let us know if you need any help along the way with your wedding plans. Lots of love
- It’s about time! Can’t wait to celebrate with you too!
- May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
- We’re really excited that you’ve taken the next step!! May your future together be a bright and happy one. All the best
- Congratulations on settling down. Wishing you all the very best for the future – we hope it’s filled with lots of joy and happiness.