Struggling with what to write on a card?
Here are some great ideas to get you started!
Happy Birthday Messages
- Another year has passed and let me just say how much we count on you,� rather than count the years.� Wishing you a wonderful Birthday.
- Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!
- Happy birthday! Here’s to a bright, healthy and exciting future!
- You know all about me, I know all about you. We’re best friends, yada yada yada. Since we can read each other’s minds I don’t need a creative message.
- Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.
- It’s as simple as ABC; today makes more sense because of you, Happy birthday.
- Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy birthday.
- Your birthday only comes once a year, so make sure this is the most memorable one ever and have a colourful day.
- I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!
- Good things happen to good people and you are definitely a good person. Happy Belated Birthday!
- Another birthday, so you are growing older gradually. But I find no change in you. You look perfect like before. Happy birthday.
- Let your all the dreams to be on fire and light your birthday candles with that. Have a gorgeous birthday.
- Wherever your feet may take, whatever endeavour you lay hands on. It will always be successful. Happy birthday.
- May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. Happy birthday.
- I always wished to be a great friend like you. But there is no way to be a better friend than you in the world. Happy birthday.
- Don’t ever change! Stay as amazing as you are, my friend
- Wishing happy birthday to the best person I’ve ever met in this world.
- Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. Happy birthday.
- I want your birthday to be celebrated as a national holiday because then I’ll get a day off. Happy birthday.
- I get a feeling that you’ll look really good when you get older. So don’t feel bad about how you look now. Happy birthday my friend!
- It’s your birthday. Now you’ve more grown up. Every year you’re becoming more perfect.
- Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. Happy birthday!
- The years we shared while growing up are like treasures to me. I can remember our every moment of laughter. Happy Birthday, my dear friend.
- Soon you’re going to start a new year of your life and I hope this coming year will bring every success you deserve. Happy birthday.
- May your memories today be awesome, your dreams become a reality, your joy last forever. Have a wonderful birthday.
- All things are sweet and bright. May you have a lovely birthday Night.
Happy Birthday Gifts under £20
If you’ve got three birthday parties to attend in one month, it can get a little expensive to celebrate your friends’ and relatives’ milestones!
The good news is,there are plenty of cheap birthday gifts that won’t break the budget and the recipient will never find out what a bargain you got!
Here are just few suggestions from SerenataFlowers.com, an award winning online florist, offering not only beautiful flower arrangements, but also a wide range of gifts with free delivery.
Who would say no to gorgeous� flowers! Surprise the birthday girl at work, and send her a bouquet that will leave her colleagues green with envy. Better even, if it’s sent by a friend and not a boyfriend!
Need some ideas?
Bali Hai – beautiful exotic arrangement of vibrant pink dendrobium orchids, guaranteed she hasn’t seen something like this in any local flower shops. The striking colour adds and instant cheer to any home, or even a dull office desk.
Mojito – as great as the drink, without the added alcohol, perfect safe to receive during office hours. Wonderful blend of white and green hues, fragrant little bouquet that will leave a lasting impression.
Twilight – bestselling mix of fragrant purple freesia and white roses, beautiful little bouquet for under £20 with free delivery.
Aztec Sun – send some sunshine in a vase, vibrant yellow lilies and roses will lift up birthday girl’s mood
Celebrate the occasion with a gourmet feast. There is something for everyone – food or pampering hampers for the ladies, and beer, wine or ale hampers for men. All with free delivery.
Make your own hamper or spend a bit over £20 on one delivered to her or his door:
Happy Birthday Gift – cuddly teddy and Happy Birthday Chocolate bar
Sweet Dreams – chocolate packed hamper with truffles, chocolate biscuits and much more
Trio of Ale and Treats – perfect for the man in your life, three bottles of ale packed with treats like pork scratching and cashews
If you prefer a long lasting gift, plants are the perfect solution. Your £20 can get you a lot to choose from:
Pink Potted Rose – cute pink roses in beautiful planter, suitable for replanting in garden
Mini Orchid – choose between white and pink mini orchid, delivered safely to the door
Azalea Basket – delicate pink blooms make this plant a wonderful gift for any lady
If you got your gift sorted, just add one of our happy birthday message from above to our free greeting card that comes with every order!