Is the man in your life celebrating birthday?
Looking for some ideas what to put on his card? You’ve come to the right place!
Happy Birthday Wishes for a Man
- I am blessed to have a buddy like you. Happy birthday, dear friend. May your special day be loaded with happiness and love.
- Today is your day, live it like you are the king of the world and don’t mind what others say, this day is just for you! Happy birthday.
- As pizza delights every enzymes of the mouth, Honorable men are delight to the soul of the woman. I’m happy to have one of them as husband. Happy Birthday sweet man. Enjoy and be glad.
- On your Big Day I wish you lots of joy, fun, happiness, love and all other stuff that doesn‘t cost a thing…
- Respect elevates every man, but not every man deserves it. I want you to know that I love and respect you with every fiber of my being, because you deserve it. Happy Birthday man.
- It’s almost impossible that any man suits everything the woman asked for, but you broke that law and gave me all I seek for in a man. Happy Birthday my man and my love.
- May the greatest pain you’ll ever feel come from eating too much and laughing too much. Hehehe. I want to wish you a prosperous and fulfilling year ahead. Happy Birthday wonderful man.
- May your day be super bright and super special! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays!
- I wish you the most amazing day, filled with joyful moments! May this day bring you everything that you love most!
- There are some special and rare things in life that get better with age. And you, my friend, are one of such special things. Have a wonderful birthday.
- We are all here today to wish you an amazing and memorable birthday!� May all of your deepest dreams come true!
- When all else are against you, all you need to do is remember that you had the best birthday!
- Happy bday! Always dance to the beat of your heart and enjoy every moment of every single day!
- Happy birthday! Now you are one more year older, but not a bit wiser, I guess…
- People may tell you that you do not have it in you but you do, believe me. Wonderful bday, boy!
- Every generation has exceptional men, men who will bend iron with their bare hands, my husband is one of them, he can bring down any mountain called food. Hehehe. Happy Birthday my man.
- Your birthday comes around only once a year so let’s make today a day to remember!
- Boy, you have so much things waiting for you to be discovered. Happy birthday to you!
- Young boy, just know that there are times when you hit rock bottom but you will be fine, okay?
- Happy birthday, my dear friend. This day belongs to you and you only. May the good Lord pour His love and blessings on you. Stay blessed, my friend.
- Wishing you a super duper day on this special day of yours. This one is for you my ever lovely man. Thanks for doing more than I ever asked. Happy Birthday Boyfriend.
- Great things will be done by you in the future, believe in yourself. Happy bday, man!
- The universe has so much greater things in store for you so believe in it, wonderful birthday, kid!
- As you celebrate your birthday, my wish for you is that your goals and dreams never play hide and seek with you. May success always find its way to you. Have a gorgeous birthday.
- You are the most awesome young man that I have ever met so have fun on this birthday, today.
How to plan the perfect Birthday party for him
Idea #1 – Cook his favourite meal
We all know that a way to man’s heart is through his stomach! Prepare a gourmet feast featuring his favourite meals and his favourite cake for dessert. If the birthday falls on weekend, spoil him with gourmet breakfast delivered straight in bed. He will feel treated like a king!
Idea #2 – Tickets to an event
Is he a football fan? Does he love live music? There couldn’t be anything easier to arrange. Book him tickets when his football club or band is playing next close to your town and plan a whole weekend away together.
Even though you might not like football or share his� particular taste in music, it’s a great excuse to spend some quality time together away from home.
Idea #3 – A Getaway weekend
Surprise him with a short trip away, somewhere in the UK or abroad. Brussels, Paris and Amsterdam are all only a train journey away from London and if you book early, you can get pretty good deal on train tickets. Don’t tell him until the minute you set your feet on the train to keep him excited until the last minute.
Idea #4 – Customised birthday card
Find a favourite photo of two of you and have a customised birthday card made for him. For Happy Birthday wishes for your man just check above.
Idea #5 – Lazy Time together
This might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but if your man prefers it, suggest spending all day in bed with a movie marathon. Choose your movies, surround yourself with treats and snacks, and spend the day just being lazy and enjoying each others company.
Idea #6 – Gift Hunt
Leave small clues around the house that will lead him to his birthday gift or the location to his birthday party. It needs a bit more work, but he will absolutely love it!
Idea #7 – Celebrate the whole week
Extend the birthday celebrations for the whole week and plan something new to do every day.� It doesn’t have to be expensive or hard to arrange – it could be a trip to the cinema, his favourite restaurant, walk by the river in the evening or let him have a night out with the boys.
Idea #8 – Ask him what he wants
It is his birthday and his idea of great birthday� might be slightly different to what you have planned. Ask him about his wishes and plan something together. This is a great option for people who don’t like surprises.
Did you find the birthday wishes for a man� you were looking for?
What do you normally write in his birthday card? Some sentimental message or do you go for standard Happy Birthday? Leave a comment below!source: � wishesgreetings.com, birthdaywishes.expert, birthdaywishes.eu, occassionmessages.com